UrbanVolt is an award-winning Irish company and the market-leading affordable clean
energy partner that helps companies to cut costs and energy consumption through the
provision of sustainable power and light.
As a Certified B Corp, UrbanVolt meets the highest standards of verified social and
environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability. We believe in
using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
We believe that companies in the global warehousing sector can positively impact the world
around them while saving money. We upgrade their facilities with energy-efficient lighting
and clean solar energy for no money down, using our pay-as-you-save service model.
UrbanVolt makes it possible to reduce consumption, increase savings and positively impact
Currently, we are a scaling company further building its existing presence internationally and
every team member has an opportunity to work directly with senior management and have a
real impact on the business. We are seeking a new team member on an initial 12-month
contract to strengthen our existing team and accelerate the growth of UrbanVolt.
We are hiring a Project Manager who will work within the Customer Success team. We are
looking for an ambitious detail-oriented person who can work with their own initiative and
make a contribution in all aspects of the company. The right candidate will play a pivotal role
in forming and managing relationships with clients, suppliers, and installation partners. As
this is a client-facing role, interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Customer Success
Location: 9 Appian Way, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
● Responsibility for managing projects to completion
● Managing relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
● Continuous liaising with subcontractors and suppliers on new products/services,
project scheduling, planning and ad hoc updates
● Ensuring all projects are completed within the timeframe, budget and to clients
● Maintaining accurate reporting through tracking and logging of inventory and other
key project-related data on project management system
● Assisting in project Design for both Lighting and Solar PV System
● Sourcing new subcontractors and suppliers
● Representing the Company on-site with clients
● Building on and improving existing internal systems and processes
● Assisting Engineers with project designs, reviews and other on-site visits
● Liaising with clients on maintenance or ad hoc requests
Education and Experience required:
● Determined professional with an ability to graft and a positive attitude
● Experience in previous Operations/Project Management role
● Renewable Energy or Supply Chain Management degree or similar
● Engineering background preferred
● Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to
communicate and interact with people at all levels internally and externally
● Strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail and ability to take ownership
● Good working knowledge of project management tools and strong general IT skills
with a focus on Google products (Sheets, Documents, Slides, GMail etc)
● Ability to multi-task and adapt to a hybrid working environment
Interested in this role?
If you want to send us your CV and cover letter, please ensure both are only one page long.
Any submissions longer than one page will not be considered.
Deadline: Wednesday 24th November 2021