We are expanding internationally with a growing client base across Ireland, the UK, Europe and the US.
We are now seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team at UrbanVolt HQ in Dublin city centre.
This is a key role in our company as the individual will help redevelop the marketing strategy for UrbanVolt's Light as a Service®, Solar as a Service (SOLaaS®) and our other energy efficiency services.
The new hire will be heavily involved in the effective development of a marketing strategy which can be adapted and implemented in other European markets.
The candidate will be able to work closely and learn from all departments (Finance, Business Development and Operations) to understand our unique Light as a Service® business model which has transformed the energy efficiency industry.
At UrbanVolt, the single most important requirement is culture fit, and thereafter we look at the candidates skills.
The new UrbanVolter, who will report to the Head of Marketing, will drive the following areas:
• Development of an overall marketing strategy for Ireland which will be implemented across Europe
• Implementation of the strategy across all channels to drive growth
• Inbound marketing campaign development and management
• Management of campaign analytics and ensuring SEO optimisation
• Management of the PR agency and the development of campaigns
• Development and implementation of a social media strategy
• Responsibility for driving traffic to the website and driving growth
• Management of events and trade show marketing collateral
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proactive work ethic with a strong knowledge of traditional and digital marketing. The ideal candidate will also be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in a collaborative environment, with a ‘hands-on’ approach to this role.
The candidate will have experience and competencies in the following:
• Previous experience in a marketing position with exposure to development of marketing strategies
• Strong experience in digital marketing/social media marketing
• Experience with Hubspot or a similar platform
• Comfortable with data analysis and reporting their findings to senior management
• Experience in managing the content calendar for social media and offline platforms
• Experience with the implementation of best practices for SEO on the website
A qualification in marketing or a related discipline is beneficial but not necessary. But proficiency with Microsoft i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, as well as online platforms are crucial.
Finally, candidates must like dogs as there are a number of canines in the office!
Interested in this role?
Please send us your resume and cover letter - each must be only one page long. Any resume longer than one page won't be considered.
You can read why on our CLog here.
Deadline: Wednesday, June 20, 2018