"It's more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy."
This role will involve Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, assisting the month end process and other Ad Hoc duties as required. The role will also involve assisting the Financial Controller creating processes and implementing systems for the company to adhere to.
- Coordination and recording of all Accounts Payable invoices on a daily basis
- Preparation of supplier payment runs (two payruns per month)
- Reconciliation of all creditor accounts on a monthly basis prior to payment
- Responsible for answering all Accounts Payable queries
- Processing employee expenses claims for payment
- Input of all outgoing bank transactions onto the accounting system
- Reconciliations of bank accounts weekly and for the 1st of the month
- Preparation of cash report as and when requested
- Managing petty cash
- Monthly Reporting
- Month end processing, preparation and posting of journals
- Support for the Month End process
- Collating information for bi-monthly VAT returns and monthly RCT returns
- Maintaining the customer database for signed agreements
- General administrative duties as required from time to time
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable or similar role
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good working knowledge of accounting packages
- Willing to work on a broad range of tasks
- Strong IT skills eg. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to take ownership with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Interested in this role?
If you want to send us your CV and cover letter, please ensure both are only one page long. Any submissions longer than one page won't be considered.
Deadline: Friday, 25 August 2017