We are a growing company which is currently expanding both in Ireland and abroad.
We are seeking a Pre Sales Executive to join our team and work directly with our Commercial Managers. This is a key role in our company as the individual will help determine if companies will qualify to become our clients for UrbanVolt's Light as a Service®.
The role will involve dealing with inbound queries, as well as making outbound phone calls to pre-qualified companies.
This executive will work with our Commercial and Marketing teams to determine the best companies for us to do business with, to help approach them, and to encourage engagement.
The role will include initiating telephone contact with some potential clients and carrying out some criteria-matching, which will lead to making appointments for a visit by a Commercial Manager.
While the successful candidate will spend a significant amount of time on the telephone, we do not require any member of our team to make an assigned number of calls per day. We believe in quality rather than quantity, hence why the qualification process for our Light as a Service starts on the telephone. Not everybody qualifies for our investment, and the Pre Sales Executive is also a gatekeeper to ensure that our Commercial Managers are not visiting companies who are not eligible for our investment.
The successful individual has an opportunity to develop the role and responsibilities, and may ultimately lead this growing team.
- Responding to inbound queries
- Identifying new leads
- Analysing companies to determine if they will qualify for our investment
- Starting the qualification process
- Making appointments for Commercial Managers
- Outbound calls to targeted companies
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching sectors, organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of companies and identifying the relevant people to contact
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Assisting with the planning and initiating of new marketing initiatives
- Ability to analyse a company to determine if it fits our investment criteria
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills to uncover the client's true problem which we can solve
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take on extra responsibility as the company grows
As the successful candidate will be spending a significant amount of time on the telephone, fluent English, a good telephone manner, and an ability to deal with people at all levels of the target companies, is essential.
While a Bachelor’s Degree is not required, it is an advantage.
At least two years experience in a similar or customer service role is required.
To apply for this role please apply with a cover letter and one page CV only. Please also include the name of your favourite song in your cover letter. Why? Because that will tell us that you have read the full job spec and are truly interested in working for our company, rather than just any company. Candidates who do not adhere to these requirements will not be considered for the role.